SeaLinx is a comprehensive, reliable, and configurable underwater acoustic network solution kit (including both hardware and software) for research and development in the field of underwater communication and networking. Each kit includes a customized microprocessor, a customized physical modem driver, a user-friendly development framework, and a set of example networking protocols. It is a highly capable and flexible network platform that can host the services needed to ensure an efficient and robust network system.
- Academic research in underwater wireless networking
- Underwater network protocol development
- Subsea application development
- AquaSeNT’s modem driver
- Example networking protocols
- User defined protocol combination
- Network development framework:
- Easy management of code
- Easy to add and modify protocols
- Run-time protocol loading / unloading
- Robust and flexible
- Customized micro-controller board
- RS-232 interface
Links to specification sheets for our current networked products are below:
AMN-OFDM-13A: underwater acoustic communication system with network development kit, designed for shallow water (200 meters), oceanographic and research applications, this unit uses a polymer PVC housing that discourages biofouling.